Florida Gospel Music Hall of Fame inductee, DeWayne Harvey, coined the Renaissance Man of Gospel new debut album DEWAYNE HARVEY & FRIENDS (Innovative Records) is available now for download and streaming.
This new album is a collection of ten songs that are all written by DeWayne Harvey and co-produced along with Etienne Porter, and three tracks by Antonio Wimberly.
“Say That You Love Me Again” featuring Alyssa Moneyse is the album’s newest song to impact Gospel radio. The song and album’s 3rd single is the follow-up to the current radio single “So Much I Can Do” and the critically acclaimed “What The Lord Allows” featuring Fred Hammond.
DEWAYNE HARVEY & FRIENDS TRACK LISTING:
1. “What The Lord Allows” feat. Fred Hammond
2. “Ever Really Wonder” feat. Jasmine McClover and C3
3. “Like Mike” feat. Jasmine McClover
4. “Say That You Love Me Again” feat. Alyssa Moneyse
5. “Father He Knows” feat. Jasmine McClover and Raleigh Mosely II
6. “More of You” feat. Minon Bolton-Sarten
7. “So Much I Can Do”
8. “Jesus Won’t Give Up On You” feat. Angela Spivey
9. “I Lift My Hands” feat. Tim White
10. “You’ve Got A Friend in Jesus” feat. Dasha Wright
About DeWayne Harvey:
Based in Tallahassee, Harvey is a pastor at Greater Blessings Tabernacle of Praise, businessman, civic leader and label owner of Innovative Records. Harvey is an inductee in the Florida Gospel Music Hall of Fame for his previous body of work as a singer, songwriter, and producer. Harvey is not only a recording artist, producer, and label executive but he also serves as the CEO of Innovative Health Care Management Services, Inc. which for years owned and operated nursing homes, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, and rehab clinics.Harvey is professionally trained as a Health Care Administrator, a nurse, a professional guardian, a community association manager, and a grant writer.