Bring Back The Choir New Music Forum returns once again and will be held Saturday, April 25 at Vermont Avenue Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. Songwriters can submit up to 3 songs for consideration, and are required to submit a digital recording and at least sheet music, lead sheet or lyric sheet for each song. Registration fee is $35 and includes a music packet containing the selections presented at the Forum.
Here are five reasons Stellar Award winner Phillip Carter songwriters should consider attending the Bring Back The Choir New Music Forum”
- You serve a musically diverse congregation and are in a constant search for various styles of Christian music.
- You are a songwriter and you want to expose your music to a group of singers, musicians and choir director who are interested in singing your songs at their churches.
- You are trying to connect with musical friends from different churches.
- You want to involve your music department in an environment that promotes choral reading.
- This could serve as a great way for you to still be involved with singers, songwriters and choir directors on a local and national level if you do not attend national conferences.
For more information, visit https://www.bringbackthechoir.com/